How do I invert the Y (look) axis?

Thank you SO much, JD! I’ve been really hoping for a dev response here. Delighted to hear it’s coming in a patch. I won’t need to refund now - this was my only bar to playing. I remain excited to experience the story you’ve all laid out for us :^)

Thanks for the update! I’m totally cool waiting just needed to know if it was getting addressed or not.

That’s great to hear. Hope we won’t have to wait long for it. I know you are a smaller company but it is still disappointing that this option wasn’t included at the very start. It’s like a dvd without chapter select included. No just have it’s a great game and I am really enjoying it so far.

Can you please give a tentative release date. Like is it 3 days or 3 weeks? I can not play this game this way. I have been playing inverted since childhood.

thank you so much! :star_struck: really looking forward to it.

Is there an ETA for the first patch? I purchased the game on PS4 today without knowing about this issue, and now can’t play past the introduction. Literally stuck until the inversion option is added to the game.

for PC have added link and description on how to activate Mouse Y Inversion, if you cant wait for patch:

Bring on the patch, devs! Thanks!

what’s the eta on this. we can not play your game.

1 Like

I’m going to be copy/pasting this around a bit:

We are working hard on the patch, and it will be released soon. Sometime next week after we have reached confidence in fixes and everything has gone through proper review, we will blast the official release date and patch notes.

Thank you for your patience.

7 Likes

Thank you for the update - I’m looking forward to it :^)

Thanks for the update!

Thanks. Looking forward to playing the game once the patch is out, as I’ve set it aside until then.

That is great news! Can’t wait to jump back into the game!
Live long and prosper!

Great to hear a patch is coming soon, I’m stuck at a prolonged action sequence, and it’s very frustrating. But love the story so far!

1 Like

Inverted controls: fixed! 4K resolution: fixed! Thank you so, so much, @jdstrawesome and the rest of the Dramatic Labs team! I wasn’t just being hyperbolic when I said I couldn’t play without control inversion. I’m now playing my way through the game and getting both the 'Trek feels and the Telltale-Legacy feels. I could not be happier :^)