Will there be a German voice output?

While I don’t have a problem with English, in fact I have quite some friends here in Germany, who explicitly only play dubbed games, because reading subtitles takes away a lot of immersion and sometimes they don’t even match the dialog especially in fast paced scenes. I hope you will make the game more accessible in that regard going forward. It is really sad, because I recommended this game to them and as soon as they saw there is no German voice, it was a hard pass for them. Bad thing for me is I cannot talk with them about the game, and bad thing for you is that you heavily limit your audience and viral marketing possibilities.

1 Like

Have the devs said anything about german yet ? I am fine with english but I will not play it if its not dubbed in german. Its not that hard to find german voice actors and the german market has not been attracted at all I feel like because of the missing translation.

1 Like

Hmm two months later since Kevins reply but still nothing on the language front. Very disappointing. Just put the whole thing in google translate if you cant find a german :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I also miss a German synchronization or at least German subtitles. In this respect, the update is very disappointing.

2 Likes

I haven’t bought the game yet either, I’ve been a huge Star Trek fan since ToS back then, but as soon as there are German texts I’ll buy it right away ^^

1 Like

The same with me. I don’t buy it. But if German comes along, I’ll buy it immediately. And I think a lot of people will do that.

Same for me. Should be worth it!

Any news about german Subtitles?

1 Like

Any news about german Subtitles?

Bitte bitte

1 Like

There’s a physical version of the game coming on October 6th, German subtitles will be released then (along with Castillan Spanish and Traditional Chinese). :de:

1 Like

Sounds good. Where there is hope :melting_face:

The disc release is supposed to be on 27.10.
Will the German subtitles also be released on the 27th?

Please dont translate names or ranks. USS Entschlossen !? Really ? I hope thats only the case on the website and not with subtitles when the game releases with them.
You do NOT translate names, never.

2 Likes

I only see the original name on the website and not the German translation. It was probably just an oversight.

Does the version in the Epic Games Store already have German subtitles? Unfortunately I couldn’t find any official information.

I can only say german subtitles on PS5 work well, love the game <3

They didn’t! The subtitles are perfect :slight_smile:

I totally agree, the subtitles are really good. The first time I played it through, I only played it in English and thought it was good. In the second playthrough, now with German subtitles, I got even more out of the game. Overall a fantastic Star Trek game, I would say a fantastic Starfleet game. A German voice output would of course be perfect, but I personally don’t necessarily need it.

I think there might be.

ich hoffe es kommt und auch noch mehr spiele da von der hammer !!! kommt denn noch ein teil ??