What is everyone playing waiting for this release?

I’m bouncing between Star Trek Online, and the Sims. How about everyone else?

5 Likes

I just got the Horizon DLC ‘Burning Shores’. Shorter than I thought it would be, but for me back playing an amazing game, currently going after all the upgrades I never got first time round.

3 Likes

Armada and Elite Force I/II. Kickin’ it old school (because I am old).

6 Likes

Loved Elite Force back in the day. I had it for PS2 which never got Elite Force II though :frowning:

4 Likes

Bridge Commander of course! Plenty of great mods out there.

Looking forward to this game. I am getting some Mass Effect vibes from it.

3 Likes

To get my alien feels, I’ve been doing the X-Com series all over again.

Not all the way back from the first underwater one, but starting from UFO Defense.

I’m a sucker for turn-based strategy lol

2 Likes

ATM I’m between Yugioh Master Duel, STO, Resident Evil 4 remake and, when it’s delivered at the end of the week, I’ll be on Jedi Survivor until Resurgence releases… or until I complete it.

2 Likes

As long as I find the time, I play Star Trek Online on PC

4 Likes

Leveling up my STO characters on consoles.

2 Likes

Currently God of War… and if I finish that one of the other 100s of games in my Steam backlog :grimacing:

2 Likes

I’m playing Fleet Command on mobile every day, and currently working through Star Trek Prodigy: Supernova on PS5

2 Likes

People who played Elite Force on PS2 :handshake: People waiting for Elite Force II to get a PS2 release

3 Likes

STO on PS4, but need a break from it. Starting to feel like a chore again. Might go back to the first Horizon and try and knock some more off of it.

1 Like

@batchley2011 I’ve Supernova on PS4, but haven’t gotten around to it yet. Saving it to play on PS5 once I get it set up (along with Stray)!

@thereAre4Lights I have that, but with about 30 PS4 games on my to-play pile, cos I keep getting sucked into and distracted by STO. :grimacing:

2 Likes

@USSEnterprise yeah, I’ve bought too many bundles.

2 Likes

Star trek legacy on xbox 360

1 Like

STO was very laggy last night on PS4, so it was the kick to finally get me back on the Horizon wagon!

2 Likes

Today I’ve been playing Starfleet academy on 32x rom

2 Likes

heavy breathing

3 Likes

For me Star Wars Jedi Survivor, Dead Island 2, and STO. Even have 5 other Steam games as a filler when in between new releases and tired of my core 3.

1 Like