Welcome to our community!

Welcome aboard the Star Trek Resurgence Forum!

We are thrilled to have you join our community of passionate Trekkies who share a love for the iconic franchise.

As we embark on a new journey, we invite you to engage in lively discussions, exchange ideas and insights, and connect with like-minded fans from around the world. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just discovering the wonders of Star Trek, this is the place to be.

So, come on in, make yourself comfortable, and join us as we boldly go where no one has gone before

9 Likes

Is this meant to still be here like this? :thinking::laughing:

3 Likes

Hi all! I’m excited for the game to release. :vulcan_salute:t2:

3 Likes

Very excited about this game :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Just saying ‘hello’ to all, and glad to be here! Greatly looking forward to playing the game.

2 Likes

A Star Trek message board forum, I feel young again!

5 Likes

Hi everyone! Hope everyone has fun when the game comes out. I’m a huge Telltale-style game fan and am soooooo ready to have this mix with Trek. What a great idea.

1 Like

There are four lights!

4 Likes

Peace and long life :vulcan_salute:

Fun will now (soon) commence!

1 Like

oh no … it’s a telltale :disappointed_relieved:

I’ll still get it, but damn that’s disappointing.

I was hoping for an alternative to STO, which I just. can’t. stand.

1 Like

I can understand how you feel but I find that Star Trek is perfect for the adventure story based style game, hopefully when you play it upon release like all of us that you will be pleasantly surprised

Was shouting for YEARS that ST was a perfect property for a Telltale game, and I wasn’t the only one. Very excited to finally get that wish!

3 Likes

Agreed. I’ve been waiting for another Star Trek adventure game since 1995.

but I’m sorry @davidjosephmoody that it’s not the type of game you were hoping for.

2 Likes

im so pumped for this game … its been so hard to contain it all i can tell you is that this game. ill bet is gonna be amazing! well done for all the hard work and the dedication for everyone involved… now to clock watch the time go bye slowly LUL :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello, I’m really excited for this game! I have just seen it is available for pre-order on the Xbox store. I’m a huge fan of choice based games, so this one will definitely be going on my wishlist!

3 Likes

Despite reading games magazines, only just heard about this game yesterday - either I’ve been negligent or marketing has been very low key!
Looking forward to this, and cos of zero hype I ha e no expectations either!

1 Like

I have just finished the campaign, I really enjoyed my experience playing. I hope they make more star trek games in the near future.

1 Like

Hi i am ALicent, I am happy to be here.

3 Likes