Episodes to watch before Resurgence?

I’ve started watching a couple of episodes in the build up to Resurgence, including The Last Outpost (mentioned in the Jonathan Frakes announcement) and Unification (Spock as ambassador). Just wondering if anyone’s got any ideas for other episodes to watch that might be relevant to Resurgence?

1 Like

The Passenger from DS9, it’s the only real ep that deals with the Kobliad.

3 Likes

Yep, that sounds like a great one to watch, thank you!

2 Likes

Kobliad on Memory Alpha.

They show up in other eps, but mainly as unnamed extras across DS9, VGR and ENT. I’m a bad fan, cos I got the Kobliad mixed up with the Hekarans from TNG: Force of Nature. :flushed:

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about it, Star Trek’s been going for nearly 60 years and we all get mixed up everynow and then. :laughing:

1 Like

Only through admitting my shame and dishonour in public may I be redeemed! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

So I’ve just rewatched The Sound Of Her Voice (DS9 6.25) as it guest stars Debra Wilson and can’t believe I forgot what an amazing episode it is! It has a great premise, some real heart (also a great Quark/Odo b-story), and what has to be the biggest and most underrated foreshadowing when O’Brien says “I want my friends in my life, because someday we’re going to wake up and we’re going to find that someone is missing from this circle.”

And then the next episode was Tears Of The Prophets :grimacing:

2 Likes

I re-watched “The Last Outpost” the other night to refresh my memory on the T’Kon empire.

2 Likes
  1. The X-Files" Season 10, Episode 6: “My Struggle II”
  2. Season 11, Episodes 1-10
  3. “The X-Files: I Want to Believe”