Are you going to be helpful or a hindrance?

are you going to help? or harass the crew be nice?? or rude??? what path will you chose??? how far will you buck command…

3 Likes

I’ll probably do a few run-throughs. I think first I’ll try to just act normal, then I’ll be a nuisance

3 Likes

Same. If the game has a high replayability, I’ll try different paths, like I do in Dragon Age series.

3 Likes

I’m going to want to help, but in the end it’s gonna depend on whether the crew deserve to be harassed or not :laughing:

2 Likes

I do the same with these games. First time I play it straight and normal, second time then I play as an absolute remorseless bastard. The first Wolf Among Us is a particular highlight of the latter!

3 Likes

The game has some nice threads where you can stick to your convictions, double down, or change your mind-- so, yeah, definitely go back for a second play through and try to rustle some jimmies.

Some characters have fun melt-downs if you make one too many unpopular decisions :wink:

5 Likes

I especially look forward to pissing off the Vulcan to see can we make him break!

4 Likes

ill be following the prime directive

1 Like

@USSEnterprise McCoy would be so proud :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

Nah, I’ll stick with General Order #1. I’m old school :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll likely do a fwe playthroughs a sto what I’ll do that’ll likel ydepend on the momentfor my first playthrough. I suspect I’d probably do what Picard and Riker would do. But until I play the game i don’ t know

I want to go through all of the scenarios since it’s fascinating to watch how your decisions affect the storyline.
Some people may be wondering what additional actions might influence the “story of your time in the game,” therefore the WoW Classic Enhancement Service may be handy for individuals who return to the game to experience it in its heyday or recall how it was played many years ago.