Piotr Michael as Spock

I have to admit I haven’t heard of Piotr Michael before, but I just checked out his IMDb and recognised a few shows/games he’s done voices for, and it turns out Resurgence isn’t the first time he’s voiced Spock! Turns out he voiced Spock Prime in the Honest Trailer for Into Darkness as well.

3 Likes

He does a great job :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

He really does, hearing him in the actual game is amazing. The performance’s from the whole cast were great, but Piotr especially really does stand out.

3 Likes

It is striking just how well he captures Spock’s voice. I was impressed from the moment I heard him in the game trailer.

2 Likes

His voice as Spock is spot on and helps the already good voice cast aboard the Resolute. Having Jonathan Frakes on board as Riker was just the icing on the cake. To weave Riker in the game as they did was good since he had prior contact with Portal 63 in the past.

2 Likes

Plus I’ll never get tired of seeing the Titan (as originally devised for the novels) on-screen either!

1 Like

He just nails Nimoy and all his inflections. The greatest compliment I can give him is that I never felt I was listening to a soundalike, but just Spock at all times. Hope we get to hear him play the part again, here or in another ST game.

3 Likes

I honestly thought they did an AI sampling recreation for Spock, he’s that good of an imitation.

1 Like