Force any high resolution & fix audio popping

Make sure to READ the manual: Manual - Windowed Borderless Gaming

This app will let you force the game into any res you like. I also unlocked the frame rate in gameusersettings.ini and set it to 120 fps. However, the game will re lock it to 30 periodically as it seems hard coded. Also, once in 4K the game becomes very GPU inefficient and greatly over uses the GPU. This doesn’t seem to happen in 1440p

Audio popping: set your sound device in windows to 16 bit 44KHz. Audio will stutter and pop at any higher KHz

As much as I hate to say this, I don’t think the designers and programmers play video games. There’s NO EXCUSE, NO REASON, to lock out resolutions over 1080p and lock the game at 30fps. I’ve tested it at 120fps and it plays JUST fine (although some animations are still locked at 30). I’d really like to know why the designers made this decision and why the programmers coded it this way as well. It’s a really silly decision to make in 2023.

2 Likes

4K Screenshot Dropbox - st.png - Simplify your life

You can also just use the Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker as mentioned in the other threads to play on 4k without issues right now.

Why even complain? It’s a small team building a great game so far - if you don’t like it, just give it back. I mean, nobody forced you to buy it, and you are always free to return it and get your money back or use, as you mentioned, a tool to unlock it on your own.

1 Like

Do you have a link to download the Unlocker?

No. Wrong. There’s no excuse. If I had access to the source code, I could set the frame rate to 120, and unlock additional resolutions in about 15 minutes. A small studio is absolutely no excuse for the amount of technical problems and issues with this game. If they are that small, and that incompetent, they have no business developing computer games. It should be left a studios in programmers that actually are competent and know what they are doing.

I’ve been designing and coding computer games for 30 years. There’s absolutely no excuse for the abomination of technical issues that this game has.

1 Like

I doubt you have worked on computer games for 30 years otherwise you would know there is more to it than writing the code for displaying the game in high resolutions. But anyway, your manner is not helping to improve the game. Therefor, enjoy your day :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m currently playing the game with this one: Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker - FRAMED. Screenshot Community.

Just open the tool after starting the game, select the process and click inject DDL. After successfully injecting switch to “Hotsampling” and press “Fake Fullscreen”. That’s all.

Just use this to fix all the above issues