Will there be an option to disable motion blur?
Is motion blur really the issue or is it the 30 fps cap that can’t handle mouse movements on mice with 8,000+ DPI settings?
Yes, motion blur is really the issue.
This link will be what you need, and it works great!
- Custom resolution/aspect ratio support.
- Removes pillarboxing/letterboxing in gameplay and cutscenes.
- Correct FOV scaling no matter what resolution you use.
- Disable FPS cap in both gameplay/cutscenes + enable interpolation in cutscenes for smoother animations.
- Toggles for motion blur and depth of field.
cries in ps5 :((